High Temperature Endoscope
Our range of high-temperature resistant endoscopes are able to withstand extreme temperatures up to 2000oC. In addition to being temperature resistant, it also is able to provide quality images for your inspection needs.
- In-production or in-maintenance visual inspections in high temperature environment.
- Working furnaces with high temperature.
- Intermittent inspections in working furnaces or boilers.
- Working diameter of less than 40mm
- Able to withstand high temperature for several hours
- Control station to monitor the temperature of the scope
- Choice of Optical eyepiece or Video screen
- Hybrid cooling technology of water and air
- Uniform distribution of heat in endoscope jacket
- Reduces damage to the weld
- Constant cooling to the lens does not allow it to deteriorate in quality
- Air injection provides constant cleaning to the lens
Working Length of 0.5m – 1.5m.
Integrated Video Camera
- CCD Image Sensor
- Resolution 795 x 596
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
Electrical Power Supply Box
- Power in: 100-250V AC 50/60 Hz
- Video out: BNC
- LED Control: On/Off Switch
- Integrated LED
- DOV: 90o Lateral View
- FOV: 30o, 60o, 90o
Working Length of 1.2m.
- Ocular/Eye Piece
- DSLR Camera
- Video Camera
Optical Setting Control
- Diaphragm (Aperture Control)
Interchangeable Tip Optics (FOV 60o)
- 0o (Axial View)
- 45o (Lateral View)
- 70o (Lateral View)