iRis X PRO
The new iRis X PRO videoscope captures brilliant still images and video sequences of remote visual inspection with it’s high resolution CMOS image sensor. It houses an impressive 7″ LCD Touch Screen that is daylight readable and is extremely responsive. With an in-built memory of 16GB with USB expansion port, inspection data can be easily stored or transferred for quick report generation and submission. The PRO Series also features a proprietary “Endoscopic Imaging Operation System”, allowing the videoscope to live-stream an inspection and software updates.
The iRis X PRO is also a compact videoscope with a 180° rotating handle and a rotatable 180° screen. Adjust your screen for optimized view and/or rotate the scope handle for a comfortable operation of the tip articulation of the distal end, either if the user is left – or right-handed. Designed with the industrial field in mind, the abrasion resistant multi-layer tungsten braid on the insertion tube can withstand even the most rugged environment. Diameter options starts from as small as 2.4mm, with variable length options from 1.5m onwards
Extremely compact dimensions, minimal weight (1.65 kg), lithium-ion-battery, 3-stage adjustable LED light source and the easy handling are the outstanding features of the iRis X PRO videoscope. The videoscope system is available in different endoscope diameters and working lengths.
7″ display with detachable video-probe. Designed for comfortable desktop operation and compatible with a monitor/ TV with HDMI input
Brilliant 7″ LCD Touch Screen display provides brilliant, razor-sharp images even for outdoor viewing
Extremely compact and light. Modular configuration allows screen and probe to be separated for desktop operations and multiple probe configuration options
Video and Image Capture:
Digital recording of video and images with a single touch of a button
The “Endoscopic Imaging Operation System” is a software designed and built for inspection ease. It has the ability to live-stream inspections, pre-set work folders, smart inspector, and has multiple image analysis methods available.
Integrated high-power LED light source characterized by high intensity white light with more than 5,000 hours of operating time and low energy consumption.
Light Intensity Control:
3-stage adjustable high-power LED achieves optimum illumination of the inspection object.
2-way/ 4-way Articulation:
Responsive and precise tip articulation control with constant articulation lock
Effective focal range of the iRis X PRO Dual View can be customized according to your inspection needs, from as near as 2mm.
Integrated/ Interchangeable Tip Optics:
The iRis X PRO features fixed forward view lens, with the ability to attach side view tips for side views of inspection applications.
A rechargeable high capacity battery offers more than 2 hours of operation. The iRis X PRO DUal View Videoscope can also be operated with an AC adapter.
- Display size: 7.0“ Color LCD Touch Screen
- Display resolution: Hybrid Resolution (1280×800 pixel)
- Operating system: Endoscopic Imaging Operation System
- User interface: Touch functions for camera settings, file manager, image analysis methods, annotation, smart inspector
- Languages: English, German, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, and Turkish
- Power supply, primary: Rechargeable Li-ion battery (More than 3 Hour Operation Time)
- Power supply, secondary: 12V adapter (optional accessory)
- Video format: AVI (.avi) (with time and date stamp)
- Image format: BMP (.bmp)/ JPEG (.jpg)/ PNG (.png) (with time and date stamp)
- Storage: In-built 16GB internal memory (16GB thumb-drive is provided in delivery set)
- Image sensor: AIT Advanced Image Sensor
- White balance: Factory default or user defined
- Exposure Control: Automatic or manual
- AGC level (gain control): Adjustable
- Gamma: Adjustable
- Zoom: 16 step digital zoom
- Invert: Horizontal and vertical image inversion
- Brightness: Adjustable
- Contrast: Adjustable
- Color: Adjustable
- Text annotation: Built-in full screen text overlay generator
- Type: High-power LED on distal tip
- Illumination control: 3 steps
- Color temperature: approx. 6500k
- Average lamp lifetime: approx. 5000h
Waterproof: Probe and distal End up to 1 bar- 10.2m
H2OResistance: Probe and distal End to oils and saline (5%)
|Working Length:||1.0 – 3.0m||1.0 – 1.5m||1.0 – 3.0m||1.0 – 7.5m|
|Articulation (bending neck):||2-way / 180° control||2-way / 180° control||4-way / 360° control||4-way / 360° control|
|Articulation angle L/R | U/D:||90°/90°||90°/90°||90°/90° | 90°/90°||90°/90° | 90°/90°|
|Side view adapter:||✔|
|Side view option:||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Braid:||Multi-layer tungsten braid on PU jacket|
|Waterproof:||Probe and distal End up to 1 bar- 10.2m H2O|
|Resistance:||Probe and distal End to oils and saline (5%)|
- Ergonomics: ± 90° rotatable display unit, alt. ±90° rotatable scope handle
- System weight: 1.65Kg
- Dimensions: 430mm x 187mm x 104mm
- Housing: Rugged PU with integrated rubber shock caps
- Protection class: IP53
- Tip operating temperature: -13°F to 176°F (-25°C to +80°C) (284°F/140°C less than 5 Minutes)
- System operating temperature: -13°F to 115°F (-25°C to +46°C)
- Storage temperature: -13°F to 140°F (-25°C to +60°C)
- Relative humidity: 95% max. – non condensing
- Waterproof: Probe and distal end up to 14.7 psi (1 bar- 10.2m H2O)
- Resistance: Probe and distal end to oils and saline (5%)
- Carrying Case 508mm x 373mm x 147mm / 4,5kg